World Leading Energy Company have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join them in their mission to become a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050.
About the Role:
We intend to meet our customers’ demand for cleaner energy, taking a “customer back” approach to decarbonize, Sector by Sector. Integrated Customer Management (ICM) will implement the Sectoral Approach for B2B customer deal-making, initially prioritising Integrated Relationship and Opportunity Management capabilities for the Sector Deal Making team.
Deliver the priority set of Integrated Relationship Management and Integrated Opportunity Management capabilities identified by the Business PO.
1. 360-degree view of company relationships with Business Partners (including revenue, spend, profitability)
2. To be the ‘face of the company’, originating sales opportunities effectively for all aspects of Sector Offer
3. To hand over sales opportunities to be progressed by specialist teams, while retaining visibility of them
4. To coordinate on customer engagement events and objectives
5. To share and collaborate on a single company account plan for key customers
6. To have a Sector lens on business performance, including financials, carbon metrics and credit management
– Working with ITM and Business to develop the overall delivery plan/roadmap and working with delivery teams to execute the plan
– Working with ITM to plan budget/resources to deliver the roadmap
– Leading the scrum of scrums to deliver common outcomes. Being glue between delivery teams and solving blockers of dependencies between delivery teams
* Experience in leading delivery with Agile / DevOps methodology.
* Experience working in Data space is a plus
* Prior experience at this company is beneficial as good understanding of their data landscapes especially in ERP and Salesforce CRM (Sales Instance) is a plus
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.