World Leading Energy company has an exciting opportunity for a Business Readiness Analyst/ Process Transformation Engineer.
Supporting the re-design of IT risk processes to market standard processes, moving away from customized processes and becoming more industry standard.
• Re-designing the e2e IT Risk processes to market standard processes
• Designing the new 2e2 target operating model; incl. processes, policies, ways of working, RACI, org design incl Line of Defence (LOD)
• Ensuring the newly designed processes can be supported by out-of-the box functionality in ServiceNow
• Determination of the roadmap and the MVP delivery
• Design of the deployment strategy
• Support the testing of the new processes Profile & skills
• Experience with supporting large transformational projects, from bespoke processes to market std
• Experience with ServiceNow IRM Pro & VRM
• Experience with moving from RSA archer to ServiceNow IRM Pro
• Experience in the energy sector, preferably peer company implementation experience
• Strong in Business Process, Governance,
• Strong communication and team interaction skills
• Proactive, flexible and deadline-focused in a fast-moving programme environment
• Ability to challenge constructively both upwards, sideways and downwards
• Awareness of Project Management, Agile/Scrum as Transformation Change methods
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.