Project Manager: SAP HANA / BW : PMP and Agile: Global Energy Co.
c. £600-£750 Per Day
6 Months Initally
World Leading Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager, ideally with experience with GSAP implementation as this will help them jump straight into projects.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for delivery of SAP projects within the Downstream business.
* Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) methodology and other standards at a scale of up to $2M, with up to 20 team members;
* Quickly build and leverage relationships with sponsors the Programme Manager and key stakeholders and understand their priorities. Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace to the Decision Review Board;
* Agree and build an agreed list of deliverables as defined by the Decision Review Board or Programme Manager, keeping to the time, cost and quality parameters set;
* Motivate and lead the project or workstream team through periods of uncertainty, while understanding and reporting barriers so that the team can complete its objectives while managing pressure;
* Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications for project or workstream stakeholders;
* Support the project team to remain resilient after setbacks and to recover performance;
* Manage and report risks at a project level to make timely recommendations that will maximize value;
* Understand changes necessary to balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation, value delivery, cost, quality and benefits;
* Understand programme or project goals and business context at all stages of the lifecycle, and particularly when responding to challenges and change.
* Ideal candidate will have prior experience either as part of GSAP implementation or having worked in GSAP previously at this company as that will help them jump straight into projects
* SAP, HANA, BW – technology specific experience required
* Oil and Gas preferable but not critical
* 5+ years in IT with 3+ years of experience in managing projects through the entire lifecycle (start up to close down);
* Experience of Projects with multiple workstreams and deliverables, impacting a collection of business processes or teams, with business and technical change. Impacts a single function or team;
* Used to working on Programme Sizes of Up to 20 people and Programme Budgets of $2M+
* Degree educated with evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning; and
* Attained, or working towards PMP® certification and agile certification.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor res
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.