A Leading Global Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead to work on a platform development project.
• Solution consultation and development in accordance to the enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices.
• Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
• Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
• Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premise solutions, cloud and legacy systems.
Skills & Requirements:
• 5-15 Years relevant software development experience with a fairly “Full Stack” profile (experience in front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration)
• Proficient in .NET and .NET Core (Web, API, Windows, Services) with Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps).
• Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools is highly desirable.
• Deep experience in Data Development (T-SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/ Mongo etc.)
• Knowledge of Power Trading Value Chain and Wholesale Energy Markets is highly desirable and would be a key differentiator between technically equivalent candidates.
• Experience of C++, Python, Golang and other programming frameworks and paradigm is desirable.
• Knowledge of other Cloud (AWS Lambda etc), and Integration (MuleSoft, Logic Apps, BizTalk etc) technologies is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is a plus.
• Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated application of the best patterns & practices in the software development life cycle.
• Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
• Good to have Data Engineering experience blended along with core software engineering experience (not looking for a pure play data engineer)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.