We have an ongoing demand for strong Transformational Change Managers with recent Management Consulting experience to join on high profile projects with a Global Energy Major.
About the Role:
The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
* Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda
* Lead or be a senior team member on change programmes
* Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives, usually in an Agile context
* Advise, coach, manage and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership to build the capability
* Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
* Work closely and collaboratively with other related departments, OD/OE, Internal Communications, Learning and Continuous Improvement, within Shell to deliver a comprehensive service to the business using agreed methodology
* Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change
* Work on projects to:
– Build or help build change management and integrated transformational change plans and manage delivery against these
– Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
– Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects
– Partner with other parts of the organisation (IC, OD, Learning) to deliver high quality change management interventions
– Develop agile mindsets and behaviours
* Team lead or individual contributor to managing key stakeholders
* Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience: Integrated Change, Communications, Training, Value Realisation
* Good knowledge of leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption
* Expertise in change management methods and their application
* Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
* Able to conduct detail change impact assessments and work with the business to drive action plans
* Able to produce business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
* Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.