It’s a difficult decision for Organisations to make, entrusting their most time consuming, costly and precious processes to an Outsourced provider. The people who are chosen to work for the organisation become an intrinsic part of the Business. Their behaviours and actions essentially shape the Organisation’s culture when it comes to attracting the right Talent that the Organisation needs to be successful.
Recruitment is a very time consuming exercise and it’s also a really important factor in the success of an Organisation. Regardless of the amount of Artificial Intelligence and Innovation, Recruitment will always require Human engagement, which is something a good Outsourced Provider will nurture, develop and grow.
There are many reasons which could lead to companies needing professional help with Recruitment – whether exponential growth, significant changes in the Organisation structure, high attrition or simply tough or changing market conditions.
These are the tell-tale signs that it might be time for companies to consider Outsourcing;
- A very high cost per Hire
- Lack of visibility of Recruitment costs
- High rates of Attrition, resulting in repeated Hiring fees
- Decentralised Processes and inconsistent Results
- Too many Suppliers and varying Fees and different ways of working
- All contributing to significant Administrative burden and managing too many Contracts
- Lack of Compliance such as GDPR, IR35, Agency Workers Regulations, Brexit
- Lack of meaningful Management Information and Reports
- Underperforming Vendors that are not properly managed
Poor Candidate experience and reputational damage
None of these challenges are unique. It’s likely that almost all organisations have experienced these problems at some stage, often simultaneously and many times. The purpose of an Outsourced Provider is to mitigate and address all of these and, above all, to help find the Best Talent quickly, compliantly and at the right price.
If the right Outsourced Provider is chosen, the benefits are huge.