Things for Organisations to consider when choosing an Outsourced Provider:
- Are their Values aligned?
- Are they the right Custodians of the Brand?
- Is this going to be a true Partnership?
- Can they offer the Target Operating Model needed to complement the Company structure?
- Is this a long term Solution and will they ultimately help achieve the long term Objectives?
- Will this be tailored to the Organisation’s specific needs and drawn up in Partnership?
- How much Flexibility can be built in to help deal with Change?
- Do they have the Knowledge and Infrastructure required?
- What is the MSP’s Track Record and Reputation within the Contractor community?
- Can they offer Continuous Improvement and Value Add initiatives?
- Will these ultimately result in Cost Savings?
Remember that an Outsourced Provider will welcome these questions because just as an Organisation is assessing them, they will be assessing the Organisation. This is ultimately built on a Partnership relationship. If the above questions are asked, the Outsourced Provider will know that the Organisation is preparing for this Change.
When a long term Business Partnership is created by an Outsourcing solution, Reputations are on the line from both sides. It’s important for the Organisation to be thorough with due diligence and it should expect the same from the Outsourced Provider.