World Leading Energy company has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst is responsible for gaining an understanding of the business change needs in relation to the acquisition or divestment projects.
• Perform due diligence analysis against the applications / businesses impacted by acquisition or divestment project
• Coordinate and deliver the IT components related to the applications in the workstream landscape
• Facilitate IT triangle workshops with Site business stakeholders and the ERP solution teams
• Propose designs / solutions which contribute to project delivery performance
• Co-ordinate input to devise project test strategy
• Coordinate test for the workstream- recording test results and communicating status updates to stakeholders
• Co-ordinate input to devise project cutover strategy
• Own workstream cutover plans
• Conduct stakeholder engagement with Delivery Vertical and Vendors
• Negotiation and approval of Proposal for Work quotations
• Determine impact on existing CAP licenses / contracts during divestments
• Support the PM to achieve sign-offs (test, cutover plan)
• Contribute to the project issues and risks register
• Contribute to the project lessons learnt review
• Facilitate / co-ordinate the cutover planning workshops for the workstream
• Develop hyper care approach and facilitate associated workshops / regular calls
• Ability to create presentations to a target audience with varied levels of technical capabilities / awareness
• Acquisition and Divestment IT experience.
• Oil and Gas IT experience.
• Broad knowledge of the IT landscape across all Downstream CoB’s (i.e. Retail, Aviation, Manufacturing, etc..)
• Previous role in complex / large delivery projects; preferably within IT portfolio
• Excellent oral and written Communication Skills
• Demonstrate Commercial Awareness
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.