A world leading energy company is looking for a talented systematic trading developer specialising in C++ development to work in their systematic Trading divison. You will work closely with Developers, Traders, Quants and BA to build and scale core trading applications and analyse complex business and technical problems.
The ideal candiate for this role will have strong experience with algorithms, data strucutres and low latency applications, you will also have significant experience in a front office trading envionment with front office managers.
• Working in Shell’s Systematic Trading team, where you will be working closely with other developers, traders, and quants
• Build and scale core systematic trading applications and strategies, across multiple exchanges, markets, and regions
• Analyse complex business and technical problems and make informed technical decisions
• Providing timely trading system support and monitoring, as required
• Strong experience in modern C++ development, version 11 or higher
• Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and the ability to optimize code for performance
• Familiarity with common software engineering design patterns
• Experience developing multithreaded applications
Charlesof Limit Order Book, exchange connectivity (FIX), and order management paradigms
• Familiarity with using a Linux/UNIX terminal and shell scripting
• Experience with at least one scripting language, ideally Python
• Professional experience in finance, trading, automated execution systems, or financial services is a plus
• An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with 2:1 or equivalent mark
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.