World Leading Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Comms and Engagement Manager/Analyst to support the Data Modeller / Data Architecture team, who act like an internal consultancy. They are looking for someone to manage their Comms and Engagement to create highly targeted, localised, multi-channel communications (including but not limited to internal social media, sharepoint), Supporting the capability development and community and communications pieces.
– Manages production and distribution of communications to all local audiences
– Supports Data Leads in the distribution and cascade of global communications
– Supports the development of communication planning activities that inform and gets buy-in from impacted stakeholders
Must have requirements:
– c3 years’ experience in running communications programmes, ideally within a change management framework
– Previous experience in executing communication plans in an IT environment
– Previous experience of management of stakeholder relationships at all levels
– Powerpoint comms packs
– Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
– Good organisation and team working skills
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.