Data Modeller : Consultancy Background
A World Leading Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Data Modeller to join their innovative team working across a variety of global projects.
• Enterprise Data Modelling in Analytics and ERP in Azure environments
• Identify and propose potential data model and data integration changes and improvements, including decommissioning systems and master data management solutions, data services.
• Maintain knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements, including data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR), and ensure that those are included in data architecture design decisions.
• Collaborate with solution architect and project team to design the solution that meets data specific requirements (business, regulatory, quality, privacy, etc)
• Excellent data modelling skills, and a solid understanding of what makes a robust and scalable data architecture are a must
• Solid understanding of technologies involved in data management is required (data base management systems, data services, etc.)
• Experience and good skills in business and IM/IT requirements gathering and business analysis
Skills & Requirements:
• Clear demonstration of Enterprise Data Modelling skills that have worked in Analytics and ERP in cloud environments (preferably Azure) where possible
• Most of the following is required: BizzDesign, PowerDesigner, Collibra, SQL Modelling, Big Data Modelling (Hive/Spark), API , TOGAF would be great
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Data Modeller
• Consultancy background helpful but not essential
• Ability to work independently within large global data modelling team essential
• Deliverable-oriented with focus on results, Doer/hands-on attitude
• Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk
• Rigorous, thorough and with a taste for detail
• Experience in a multi-disciplined IT environment with strong expertise in Data Analysis and Modeling
• Experienced, global, virtual team worker
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.