A World Leading Global Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Fullstack Developer to join their Digital Innovation Hub.
This area of the business sets out to do things differently by taking a unique approach of balancing human-centred and digital design with an Agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways.
With a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across the business, you’ll be challenged to think and do differently, with the opportunity to get involved at all stages from discovery and design to embedding and scaling.
They are a proactive group of engineers looking for candidates who are willing to do more than just respond to issues. They thrive on working smarter not harder, and always look for opportunities to automate as much of their operations as possible. They make their own alerts, find anomalies, fix issues and ask why things happen.
They use Open Source tools deployed on the Azure environment.
They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join their cross-functional product team. You will work closely with other engineers, product manager, designers and vendors to deliver our product.
What you’ll do
– Build UIs and APIs using modern tools such as ES6, React, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, CSS, CSS-in-JS, Redux, Webpack, Jest, and Enzyme
– Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
– Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
– Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
– You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. Heroku, AWS, Azure)
– Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
– Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design
– Have a high bar for user experience quality
– A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems
– Great communication skills
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.