A Global Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior UI Designer.
Do you want to define the digital user experiences of the future? We’re seeking a champion of design to embrace this unique role, driving the success of our digital products. With all the professional and personal opportunities, you’d expect from a positive, global company.
– They have a passionate commitment to doing things differently, taking a unique, innovative approach in balancing human-centred and digital design with an agile technology capability – tackling complexity to discover meaning.
– With a huge variety of potential projects and digital products to build across businesses and geographies. This is a digital design role where you can expect to be challenged to think and do differently. Getting involved at every stage, from discovery and design, executing and optimising, at scale.
What’s the role.
– As Senior UI Designer, you’ll bring your specialist skills to produce visual design and communication that is relevant engaging and impactful.
– Hands-on collaboration with project and development teams, you’ll demonstrate your strategic edge, as you passionately craft beautiful, engaging, and accessible digital products. Whilst keeping up to date on the latest thinking in the world of design.
– Highly independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments. With well developed people skills.
What we need from you
We’re keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that’s broader than ‘design’ alone; that extends into human-centred innovation. Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we’d also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
– Minimum 5 years professional agency side and client-side experience in leading designing user-friendly User Interface (UI) for responsive web and mobile and tablet applications for iOS and Android.
– Ability to quickly adapt and create projects consistent with brand guidelines or expend them if required.
– Experience in creation consistent and carefully considered, accessible and well documented corporate UI guidelines (Atomic Design, design patterns, iconography etc).
– Experience in working with Google Material Design and iOS design guidelines.
– Experts proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
– Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241.
– Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
– Strong Portfolio that you’re proud of, which includes a collection of case studies that show your capability and passion for design.
– Full understanding of the design and development lifecycle and a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android.
– Proven experience of practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria.
– Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders.
– Highly independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments, with well-developed people skills.
– A confident and passionate designer but down to earth, humble and personable
– Key sense of people and team
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.