Programme Planner / Chief of Staff : Data Architecture
A World Leading Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planner / Business Analyst / Project Manager / Chief of Staff to join the Data Architecture and Data Modelling team that works on a range of Global Programmes. The role requires a strong character who can present information well (Sharepoint, Powerpoint etc.), communicate very well, who can follow up on deadlines with senior stakeholders and who can organise resource roadmaps effectively. Experience within Data Architecture in the past would be ideal.
For the right experienced person, this position could be worked part-time.
The position will be assigned to the DA team. The primary responsibility of this position is to define and assess business foundations and requirements for Data Architecture function and related business processes and planning. This role may also support some training, deployment, and project administration tasks.
This position works with the company’s resources, other SME’s/Advisors, and third-party consultants. The DA Team’s resources can include: Stakeholders, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, and Technology Architects, Data & Solution Architects.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, committed, organised, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and open to new approaches to technology solution work.
Skills and Experience:
• A relevant business analysis experience or qualification
• Experience writing user stories; gathering, eliciting, documenting and prioritising requirements. Especially around Data Architecture planning.
• Analysing and Creating new business processes.
• Experience of producing customer journeys and product roadmaps
• Demonstrable experience working with both waterfall and agile methodologies
• Demonstrable verbal and interpersonal, organisational and writing skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• DevOps Planning with Projects, Data books and its associated data areas.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, stakeholder management and the ability to communicate with a variety of levels of stakeholders
• Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
• Create specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
• Carry out functional testing of completed user stories, ensuring services meet requirements and other internal standards, documenting and managing defects as they arise
• Most important:
• Able to ramp-up quickly
• Takes initiative and is a self-starter
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment
• Strong documentation skills
• Strong writing and presentation
• Can zoom from big picture to detail
• Creative thinking, problem solving, and decision making
• Experience in position’s region
• Relevant Domain Experience
• Teaching / Coaching Skills
• Can organize own work and that of team
Who we are looking for:
– A driven, ambitious individual who is looking to build their career at an exciting very fast-growing company
– Someone who has a highly detail-orientated, diligent, and methodical approach
– Someone who likes to understand how things work and help others to understand them
– Someone who is comfortable writing about complex processes in a concise and simple manner
– A naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.