We have an ongoing requirement with our Global Client as part of their Transformational Change Practice. These are all working on global and exciting projects for Transformational IT and are delivery-focused. At this level, we are looking for extensive change expertise, ideally from a consultancy background.
About the Role:
* Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives, Managers and Programme and Project Managers, to drive the change agenda
* Defining strategic outcomes and delivering account outcomes for the programme(s) to which you are assigned
* Partner with leaders as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in
– Assessing and classifying the business change to determine the right change strategy and approach;
– Providing expert change strategy and planning to IT-enabled business change challenges;
– Ensuring that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to technology projects;
* Providing expert coaching and advice on CM activities to help develop change management behaviours to IT professionals involved in project delivery.
* Lead and run a change programme or or multiple change projects, partnering with IT Programme and Project managers.
* Drive business value and business outcomes through measurable change management and business transformation interventions, for both traditional and Agile deliveries.
* Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills – experience in working as trusted advisor at senior business leader level on critical, complex challenges.
* Ability to influence effectively at different organisational levels.
* Courage and determination to challenge current practices.
Expertise in transformational change and change management methods and their application, with emphasis on driving measurable business results.
*Demonstrable strong focus on Change Management in roles for last 15+ years
* Likely to have a Change Management Certification
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.