A Global Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX Researcher.
About the role:
Managing the gathering of observations in human needs which inform actionable insights, frameworks and principles that inspire the creation of meaningful and business viable products, services and experiences.
Helps to transform and grow their businesses, define meaningful products and services, enter new markets, attract new consumers, empower employees and strengthen their positions and purpose.
What we need from you
We’re keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that’s broader than ‘research’ alone; that extends into human-centered innovation and that ensure that research is an integral part of the design process. Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we’d also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
• Minimum 5 years professional agency side and / or client-side experience as a Senior Researcher in Qualitative & Quantitative research techniques, ethnography, research tools, methodologies and opportunity frameworks
• Nice to have a Degree in psychology, or related discipline.
• Experts proficiency in conducting research exercises and applying creative processes that explore human-centered solutions- making insights actionable and scalable to help identify how to make better products and services as well as new business ideas.
• Demonstratable experience in forming and executing research strategies.
• Proven and demonstratable examples working on digital transformation projects in multi-disciplinary teams and with across different part of the business and geographies.
• Experience in conducting research in all stages of the design process and product lifecycle.
• Delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services. Managing operational research; from recruitment, team management, whether internal or with third parties.
Expert proficiency in:
– Research planning.
– Participant selection.
– High level and detail testing scripts with success criteria.
– One to one user interviews
– Focus groups
– Moderated and unmoderated testing. Onsite or remote (online surveys, click tests, tree tests, card sorts etc.).
– Usability testing sessions across multiple platforms (in person and remotely)
– Experience working with tools such as UserTesting.com, User Zoom, Usabilia etc.
– Ethnographic research / Contextual enquiries / Longitudinal, Diary studies etc.
– Expert review
– Experts proficiency in writing discussion guides and surveys
– Experts proficiency in analyzing and research creation of report
– Experience in presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a variety of formats to suit operational need.
– Experience of & enjoys mentoring junior researchers
– Ability to use Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product or Service Development.
– Strategic approach to problem-solving
– Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles.
– Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving.
– Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
– Strong Portfolio that include a collection of case studies
– Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders.
– Sensitive for different cultures, and human behaviors
– Naturally curious problem solver
– Customer Insights-focused client opportunities
– Independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments, with well-developed people skills.
– A confident and passionate designer but down to earth, humble and personable
– Key sense of people and team
– Pragmatic and adaptive
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.