A World Leading Global Energy Company have an exciting opportunity for a Service Designer to help lead the experience workstream of projects.
The team are looking for a holistic thinker, looking at all touchpoints who continuously looks to develop product experiences. Someone who embraces empathetic research, building the foundation from which to define and design people’s relationship with energy.
What we need from you:
We’re keen to hear those who can demonstrate an experience and an ambition that’s broader than ‘design’ alone; that extends into human-centred innovation. Along with an appreciation of the commercial landscape, we’d also hope to see some of the following on your CV:
– Minimum 5 years professional agency side and client-side experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creating best in class digital and non-digital Products and Services.
– A real breadth in your strategic design and technical expertise – from research techniques to workshop facilitation to service design thinking with the ability to understand technical constraints and processes.
– Strong Portfolio that includes a collection of real-life product examples and case studies that show your capability in design thinking with end to end services design practices.
– Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product Development
– The ability to be highly independent, confident and flexible to adapt to a fluid landscape.
– The capacity to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking, communicating effectively through storytelling.
– The aptitude to effectively manage and leverage project teams, illustrating the value that design can bring to the enterprise commercially and technically.
– Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution. Aligning front to back of house experience design.
– Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface.
– Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles.
– Demonstratable commercial Analytical focus with an emphasis on learning, experimenting and improving.
– Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations.
– Experience in designing, service design blueprints, customer journey and empathy mapping.
– Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stake holders at all levels of an organisation.
– Proven experience practice knowledge working in Agile Projects from user stories and backlog management to acceptance criteria.
– Proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP.
– Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) & ISO 9241.
– Nice to have multiple languages (English +X).
– Work closely with other designers, commercial and technical teams to execute a balanced approach to delivery.
– A real breadth of skills – from research to workshop facilitation to crafting experiences
– Highly independent, flexible and adapting to evolving environments, with well-developed people skills.
– A confident and passionate designer but down to earth, humble and personable
– Key sense of people and team
– Pragmatic and adaptive
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing