Commodity Trading Solution Data Architect
Primarily an individual contributor but can be responsible for a small team. Main scope of work is to provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and conform to company standards and reference/segment architectures.
Translates the guidelines and standards into practice and solves common technical challenges and provides technical recommendations which have a perceptible impact on local business performance; actively drives the identification, development and implementation of new technologies and opportunities to optimise technology/IT systems. Contributes to the training and guidance of other professionals in the field. May represent the Company externally as a subject matter expert with suppliers, customers and external agencies. Empowered to make decisions on solutions within guidelines.
Applies TOE standards and raises step-outs if needed. Applies the standard architecture tools for creating and storing key architecture artefacts (IBM System Architect, PowerDesigner and/or ProVision); fosters re-use.
Manages the relation with a customer base on senior levels of business leadership JG1/2.
Understands the IT Strategic Roadmap and applies within the context of their organisational assignment. Uses the related reference architectures and roadmaps for Cloud, Mobile, Integration, OpenSource, Big Data, etc.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Skills and Experience:
• Commodity trading, investment banking, marine logistics and / or shipping experience
• Demonstrable experience in logical and physical data modelling.
• High degree of knowledge of master data management (MDM), with solid experience in MDM processes and implementing IT solutions for MDM.
• Experience using data and enterprise architecture toolsets.
• Experience in delivery of an enterprise data platform.
• Understanding of modern data processing and data platform technologies (esp. Microsoft Azure) and able to discuss their pros and cons to lead to a coherent solution design.
• Good communication skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Experience using SAP PowerDesigner
• Experience using Bizz Design or another enterprise architecture tool
• Experience using Microsoft Azure technologies such as ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.